Unlimit your creative vision
The world’s most compact 15” laptop with ScreenPad™ 2.0*
The most compact design ever
ZenBook 15 heralds a new era of ultraportable design, with an ultracompact, ultralight chassis. Featuring the four-sided NanoEdge display, ZenBook 15 is one of the world’s smallest 15-inch laptop and is 12% smaller than the previous generation ZenBook 15 (UX530) — so you can explore your creative vision anywhere!
Designed to give you more screen area in less physical space, the NanoEdge design has slimmer bezels on all four sides to make any visuals more immersive, with less distraction for your eyes. It also features wide-view technology for clear images even when viewed from extreme angles. ZenBook 15 has a crisp, clear, high-resolution display that makes any visuals look their best, with wide viewing angles and vivid, accurate colors.
Designed with you in mind
With any ZenBook, your comfort is one of our top priorities. ZenBook 15 goes the extra mile with its exclusive ErgoLift hinge, an engineering masterpiece designed to automatically tilt the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position. But that’s not all: the carefully calculated tilt improves cooling and audio performance, too.
None of the traditional ZenBook style has been lost, though: there’s the iconic Zen-inspired spun-metal finish on the lid and a choice of prestigious Royal Blue or sophisticated Icicle Silver finishes, both newly enhanced with a contrasting Rose Gold trim panel above the keyboard for an extra touch of luxury. The elegant Royal Blue color is inspired by the awesome beauty of a golden sunrise over the deep-blue ocean. The sophisticated Icicle Silver reflects the stunning contrasts of native gold and moonlight silver, a harmonious pairing celebrated in this classic theme.
The intelligent touchpad, evolved
The new ScreenPad™ 2.0 upgrades the traditional laptop experience, adding an interactive secondary touchscreen that enhances your productivity with more possibilities. Its intuitive smartphone-like interface lets you easily manage tasks and create your own seamless multitasking workflow. There’s a series of handy ASUS utility apps to boost productivity including Quick Key — for one-tap automation of complex keyboard sequences — along with Handwriting, Number Key and Office Xpert. There are also useful quick controls that improve the interactions between the main display and ScreenPad: for example, you can now launch a video or chat box — or many other apps — onto ScreenPad to take advantage of the extra space wherever you are, and without interrupting your work on the main display.
ScreenPad™ 2.0 intelligently fits many apps into the 5.65-inch touchscreen, and you can effortlessly add apps to ScreenPad for instant access. The newly-optimized ScreenPad experience ensures that your favorite apps, such as Evernote® and Spotify®, will work perfectly on this secondary display right away, without the need for a ScreenPad-specific version. ASUS also works closely with third party developers, including video-editing software developer Corel®, to optimize adaptive ScreenPad tools for the ultimate productivity — and there’s much more to come. Get ready for the ScreenPad revolution!
* Software interface depicted is Spotify®
Designed to empower your creativity, ZenBook 15 doesn’t sacrifice performance for size. It’s built to give you all the raw power you need for effortless on-the-go computing. Featuring the latest Intel® Core™ processors, discrete NVIDIA® graphics and a full complement of high-quality, high-performance components, ZenBook 15 will never keep you waiting. Whether you’re creating complex documents, mining data, retouching photos, or editing videos, ZenBook 15 lets you do more — and do it quicker.
Windows 10 Pro
10th Gen Intel® CPU
GTX 1650 Max-Q
PCIe® SSD storage
sequential read speed3
sequential write speed3
For easy productivity on the go, ZenBook 15 is equipped with backlit keyboard that delivers a superb typing experience. It’s a masterpiece of ergonomics, with just the right amount of key travel. In addition, several dedicated hotkeys give you the convenience of capturing screen grabs or locking the system with a single key press.
for greater convenience
Attention to every useful detail is a key part of the ASUS design philosophy. We’ve introduced an evolutionary new way of using the humble Fn key to access your laptop’s features, such as the volume or display brightness. In the past, you’d press the Fn key first to use these features: now, the function keys operate the advanced features by default. If you want to access the standard function keys (F1-F12) simply use the Fn key combination.
Every connection you need
When you’re working on the go, it’s vital to be able to connect with anything and everything. ZenBook 15 features the revolutionary USB-C™ port for any-way-up connections and superfast USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfers. And you’ll also find 2 USB 3.1 Type-A port, a HDMI port and a SD card reader, so it’s easy to connect to all your current and future peripherals.
Mobility without bounds
Step out of your workstation and into the future — whether at home, a quaint downtown café, or the airport — your office is wherever you choose it to be. Intel Wi Fi 6 with Gig+ (802.11ax) delivers superfast networking speeds for faster large file transfers, responsive online gaming, and super smooth video chats.
faster than Wi-Fi 5
All-day battery for non-stop lifestyles
ZenBook 15 is powered by a high-capacity battery that won’t let you down, however long and demanding your working day is. Extended journeys or day-long meetings are no problem for ZenBook 15, even when power outlets are in short supply!
The ultimate audio experience
ASUS SonicMaster is a combination of hardware, software and audio tuning designed with the goal of giving you the very best audio experience. A tailored mix of superior hardware — including smart amplifier technology that delivers louder sound with no distortion — and cleverly designed software ensure that ZenBook 15 gives you the ultimate audio experience.
The laptop that recognizes you!
So you can stay productive throughout the day, ZenBook 15 features the convenient, time-saving Alexa6 and Cortana voice-controlled digital assistants that let you do more, anytime and anywhere. It also includes an advanced infrared (IR) camera that ensure fast, reliable hands-free face login with Windows Hello. Once you’ve experienced the convenience of hands-free computing, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!
Alexa6 is a cloud-based voice service that helps you with tasks, entertainment, general information, and more. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question. Just ask to play music, read the news, control your smart home, tell a joke, and more — Alexa will respond instantly.
Cortana is your voice-controlled digital personal assistant, and the far-field capability of the powerful microphone array on ZenBook 15 means you can interact reliably from further away — up to 4 meters away even in noisy environments like a kitchen or living room.
Ultratough: military-grade durability
ZenBook 15 meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing test regime that includes extended tests for operation in harsh environments including extreme altitudes, temperatures and humidity. It has also passed ASUS internal laptop tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.
* According to overall desktop footprint (width x depth), as of May 8, 2019 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 13/14/15 laptop size to competing products in their class (laptops with a screen measuring 13.3 inches, 14 inches and 15.6 inches) from vendors including Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung.
- Weight may vary according to configuration.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. Measured based on standard (not anti-glare) display configuration.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Wi-Fi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual Wi-Fi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i7-10510U, 8GB RAM, FHD display, 512GB PCIe® SSD. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in July 2019 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, display brightness set to 150nits, ScreenPad turned off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery. With ScreenPad turned on, the battery life was 10.1 hours.
- Amazon Alexa availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Hinge test: Tested up to 10,000 flipping cycles, each cycle is tested from 5° to 140° to 5°to 350°, then back to 5°, each flipping cycle contains 2 open and close swings, resulting a total 20,000 cycle open and close test.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 17,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) digital home and office. ASUS’ broad portfolio includes motherboards, graphics cards, displays, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, the company won 4,385 awards and earned approximately US$13.3 billion of revenue in 2016.
© 2019 ASUS Computer International. All Rights Reserved. ASUS is a registered trademark of ASUSTeK Computer. All specifications and terms are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers on selected models. Products may not be available in all markets. Product may not be exactly as shown in photos. Actual colors may differ from their appearance due to variation of monitor restrictions and color processing. All trademarks are registered to their respective companies. ASUS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.