M600PRO Simply Professional Performance
The Matrice 600 Pro (M600 Pro) inherits everything from the M600 with improved flight performance and better loading capacity. Pre-installed arms and antennas reduce time required for setup and the system’s modular design makes it easy to mount additional modules. The airframe is equipped with the latest DJI technologies, including the A3 Pro flight controller, Lightbridge 2 HD transmission system, Intelligent Batteries and Battery Management system. All Zenmuse cameras and gimbals are natively compatible and full integration with third party software and hardware make the M600 Pro ideal for professional aerial photography and industrial applications.
A3 Pro Flight Controller. Superlative Performance
The A3 Pro Flight Controller has triple modular redundancy and diagnostic algorithms that compare sensor data from three sets of GNSS units, with additional analytical redundancies for a total of six. A new dampening system for the A3’s modules enable precise control of multi-rotor aircraft, providing accurate data for stable flight performance. Self-adaptive systems will automatically adjust flight parameters based on different payloads. Compatibility with D-RTK GNSS means that the A3 Pro can withstand magnetic interference, providing centimeter-level accuracy, suitable for various industrial applications.
Complete Integration Ultra Convenient
The M600 Pro is simple and easy to set up, ready to fly in a matter of minutes. Its airframe has been optimized for easier transportation with a quick-release landing gear design and folding frame arms. Under the new upper cover, the positions of GNSS modules and sensors have been revamped and a new dampening system for the IMU units increases reliability during flight. The M600 Pro also comes with a durable, customizable case that absorbs impact from shakes or falls, providing all-round protection when carried or transported.
Charge Six Batteries Simultaneously
The M600 Pro charger has six charging hubs, enabling it to charge six Intelligent Batteries simultaneously. All six batteries can be fully charged in a short amount of time, for quick and efficient preparation.
Aerial Imaging Solution
Dustproof propulsion systems simplify maintenance and active cooling motors ensure that operation is reliable for extended periods of time. The M600 Pro is natively compatible with current Zenmuse cameras and gimbals. With a maximum payload of 6kg, it effortlessly supports the Ronin-MX gimbal, DJI Focus and a range of cameras from Micro Four Thirds systems to the RED EPIC.
Extended Flight Time and Transmission Range
The M600 Pro has an extended flight time and a 5km long-range transmission. A comprehensive battery management system means that if any of its six Intelligent Batteries are turned on or off, the rest will follow suit. The battery management system monitors every battery during flight, ensuring safe landing in the event of single battery failure. Compared to traditional non-intelligent batteries, the M600 Pro’s battery management system simplifies maintenance while enhancing security.
Professional HD Transmission
DJI Lightbridge 2 has been designed to meet all the requirements of professional broadcasting, offering high frame rates and HD live streaming. USB, mini-HDMI, 3G-SDI ports and Lightbridge 2 Ground Unit all support video output at up to 1080p/60fps. Dynamic, self-adaptive wireless data links enable long-range transmission with ultra-low latency, supporting a broadcast standard output of 720p/59.94fps and 1080i/50fps, enabling even more creative opportunities for aerial imaging.
Using dual antennas, the D-RTK GNSS system is a significant breakthrough for high-precision industrial applications. It is able to withstand strong magnetic interference and provides centimeter-level accuracy in environments with metal structures.
Open SDK Development
The M600 Pro is fully compatible with the DJI Onboard SDK and Mobile SDK to meet the requirements of those building software for various industrial applications. It has four – dual parallel – CAN ports and one API port for connecting DJI devices, including the D-RTK GNSS units or third party components of your choice.
Powerful App Control
The M600 Pro supports the DJI GO app and DJI Assistant 2. Get a live HD view, battery status, redundancy status, transmission strength and much more, straight from the DJI GO app. DJI GO is also the control center for the camera, giving access to shutter speed, ISO, photo or video capture, on any Zenmuse series camera and remote focus and aperture control on the Zenmuse X5 and X5R cameras. DJI Assistant 2 supports firmware updates and Ground Station and comes with a built-in flight simulator.
DJI Matrice 600 Pro Specifications
- Aircraft: Diagonal Wheelbase
- 1133mm (44.61″)
- Aircraft: Max Takeoff Weight Recommended
- 15.5kg (34.17lbs)
- Aircraft: Hovering Accuracy (P-GPS)
- Vertical: +/-0.5 m, Horizontal: +/-1.5 m
- Aircraft: Max Angular Velocity
- Pitch: 300 deg./s, Yaw: 150 deg./s
- Aircraft: Max Pitch Angle
- 25 deg.
- Aircraft: Max Wind Resistance
- 8 m/s
- Aircraft: Max Ascent Speed
- 5 m/s
- Aircraft: Max Descent Speed
- 3 m/s
- Aircraft: Max Speed
- 40 mph / 65 kph (no wind)
- Aircraft: Max Service Ceiling
- Above Sea Level: 2500m (8202.00′)
- Aircraft: Flight Control System
- A3 Pro
- Aircraft: Supported DJI Gimbals
- Ronin-MX; ZENMUSETM Z30, Zenmuse X5/X5R, Zenmuse X3, Zenmuse XT; Zenmuse Z15 Series HD Gimbal: Z15-A7, Z15-BMPCC, Z15-5D III, Z15-GH4
- Aircraft: Retractable Landing Gear
- Aircraft: Operating Temperature
- 14 deg. to 104 deg. F (-10 deg. to 40 deg. C)
- Remote Controller: Operating Frequency
- 920.6 MHz to 928 MHz (Japan); 5.725 GHz to 5.825 GHz; 2.400 GHz to 2.483 GHz
- Remote Controller: Transmission Distance
- FCC Compliant: 3.1 mi (5 km), CE Compliant: 2.2 mi (3.5 km) (Unobstructed, free of interference)(Max)
- Remote Controller: Transmitter Power
- 10 dBm at 900M, 13 dBm at 5.8G, 20 dBm at 2.4G (EIRP)
- Remote Controller: Video Output Port
- HDMI, SDI, USB
- Remote Controller: Operating Temperature
- 14 to 104 deg. F (-10 to 40 deg. C)
- Remote Controller: Battery
- 6000 mAh LiPo 2S
- Battery: Capacity
- 4500 mAh
- Battery: Voltage
- 22.2 V
- Battery: Battery Type
- LiPo 6S
- Battery: Energy
- 99.9 Wh
- Battery: Operating Temperature
- 14 to 104 deg. F (-10 to 40 deg. C)
- Battery: Max Charging Power
- Charger: Voltage Output
- 26.1 V
- Charger: Rated Power
- Charger: Single Battery Port O/P Power
- Aircraft: 1668 x 1518 x 727mm (65.67 x 59.76 x 28.62″) with propellers, frame arms and GPS mount unfolded (including landing gear)
437 x 402 x 553mm (17.20 x 15.83 x 21.77″) with propellers, frame arms and GPS mount folded (excluding landing gear)
- Aircraft: 9.5kg (20.94lbs) (with six TB47S batteries)
Battery: 595g (20.99oz)