HIDevolution Alienware Area-51M 17.3″ FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop
HIDevolution Alienware Area-51M 17.3″ FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop | Black | 3.6 GHz i9-9900K, RTX 2070, 128GB
2666MHz RAM, PCIe 2TB SSD + 4TB SSD | Performance Upgrades & Warranty
- 9th Generation Intel Core i9 3.6 GHz 8 Core – 16 Thread Processor (i9-9900K | Turbo to 5.0 GHz) with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 w/ 8GB GDDR6
- HIDevolution upgrades the 17.3″ FHD 144Hz Anti-Glare IPS Display w/ NVIDIA G-SYNC Gaming Laptop by adding Gelid GC Extreme on CPU and GPU for improved performance and optimal system temperature
- HIDevolution installed PCIe or SATA based storage–2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD + 4TB SATA3 SSD–ensures that you experience the fastest boot up & load times
- Installed by HIDevolution–128GB of fast DDR4 2666 MHz memory–run memory hungry applications and multitask with ease
- HIDevolution Promise: Authorized Alienware Build to Order Seller, thorough quality testing, a 1 Year Warranty, and access to our expert support staff.
ONLY 2 AVAILABLE IN STOCK NOW WITH NEXT DAY SHIPPING
HIDevolution is an authorized ALIENWARE build to order (BTO) dealer. Any upgrades we perform are covered under warranty. Please note there is a 2-5 working day lead time for customized laptops. Please contact us for any questions.
High-quality customization and builds with careful quality control A product that passes through our hands has a much lower chance of DOA (defect on arrival). Your laptop has better reliability with thorough QC (quality control) checks. We perform a full quality check – ensure the latest stable BIOS firmware and drivers are installed, burn-in stress testing for temperature, benchmark testing to ensure it is functioning to standard, keyboard and touchpad test, check of ports for functionality, display check for abnormalities, and a physical inspection of the chassis. The HIDevolution Benefit We research and develop our laptops in-house and only offer upgrades that work to benefit performance and reliability. We provide unique upgrades and services such as high thermal conductivity TIM (thermal interface materials) upgrades. 1. Cooler system temperatures for the CPU (central processor) and GPU (graphics processor) through Gelid GC Extreme TIM (thermal interface materials) upgrades. Lower system temperatures, prevent throttling during CPU and GPU intensive tasks, minimize fan noise, and maximize reliability with upgraded thermal interface materials. 2. Fast boot up and load times with PCIe and SATA based SSDs. 3. Run memory hungry applications and multitask with ease with more RAM memory Tech Support you can depend on ALIENWARE 1 Year Warranty that comes with your laptop, we offer an elevated level of service and product knowledge, for both sales and support. If you ever need help, contact us for warranty and support.
Learn more about the DELL Alienware Area-51M
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.